Information in accordance with section 243A (1) of the Austrian Commercial Code
- The share capital of UNIQA Versicherungen AG (“the Company”) amounts to € 214,247,900 and is comprised of 209,604,265 no-par value bearer shares and 4,643,635 no-par value registered shares. Of the share capital, € 190,604,265 are fully paid up and € 23,643,635 are contributed by way of non-cash contributions. All shares offer the same rights and obligations.
- Due to their voting commitments, the shares of Austria Versicherungsverein auf Gegenseitigkeit Privatstiftung, Austria Versicherungsverein Beteiligungs-Verwaltungs GmbH, BL Syndikat Beteiligungs Gesellschaft m.b.H., Collegialität Versicherungsverein Privatstiftung, UQ Beteiligung GmbH and RZB Versicherungsbeteiligung GmbH are counted together. Reciprocal purchase option rights have been agreed between the first four of these shareholders.
- Raiffeisen Zentralbank Österreich Aktiengesellschaft indirectly holds a total of 44.68 per cent of the share capital of the Company (allocated in accordance with the Austrian Stock Exchange Act) via BL Syndikat Beteiligungs Gesellschaft m.b.H., UQ Beteiligung GmbH and RZB Versicherungsbeteiligung GmbH; Austria Versicherungsverein auf Gegenseitigkeit Privatstiftung holds a total of 44.10 per cent of the share capital of the Company (allocated in accordance with the Austrian Stock Exchange Act) directly and indirectly via Austria Versicherungsverein Beteiligungs-Verwaltungs GmbH (equity interests as of 18 September 2012).
- No shares with special control rights have been issued.
- There are no employee capital participation models.
- There are no provisions in the Articles of Association or other provisions that go beyond the statutory provisions for appointing Management Board and Supervisory Board members or for modifying the Articles of Association with the exception of the provision that, when a Supervisory Board member turns 70 years of age, he or she shall retire from the Supervisory Board at the end of the next Annual General Meeting.
- The Management Board is authorised to increase the Company’s share capital, with the approval of the Supervisory Board, by a total of up to € 229,925 up to and including 30 June 2015. The Management Board is further authorised until 18 May 2013 to buy back up to 14,298,521 treasury shares via the Company and/or via subsidiaries of the Company (Section 66 of the Austrian Stock Corporation Act). The Company held 819,650 treasury shares as of 31 December 2012.
- With regard to the holding company Strabag SE, there are corresponding agreements with other shareholders of this holding company.
- There are no reimbursement agreements for the event of a public takeover offer.
Information in accordance with section 243A (2) of the Austrian Commercial Code
The most important features of the internal controlling and risk management system with regard to the financial reporting process are described in the Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements ().