|Path: HomeImage ReportCustomers and Markets|
Customers and Markets
Partnership with a secure advantage
One of the central instruments with which we intensify our relationships with private customers as well as winning new customers is the QUALITYPARTNERSHIP. This unique insurance and service package combines exclusive care and maximum transparency in regard to all insurance contracts and payment flows, with a first-class prevention programme for maintaining health and improving fitness. Currently over 370,000 customers profit from the advantages.
The customer and service programme My secure advantage offered by Raiffeisen Versicherung Austrias leading bank insurer is also finding growing resonance among customers. For customers with at least two insurance contracts in different segments, this programme offers a 10% premium bonus in the absence of claims as well as support for surviving dependants at no extra cost, combined with a single charge for all contracts via the advantage account and access to all existing contract data at mein.raiffeisen.at.
- To enter the QUALITYPARTNERSHIP programme, private customers must have at least two contracts with UNIQA.
- Anyone with at least three contracts with an annual premium exceeding €1,000 receives PartnerPoints and attractive services from the health and safety area, including vouchers for a sports or thermal spa trip.
- The QUALITYPARTNERSHIP guarantees active support by an exclusive advisor with an annual policy review for adapting the insurance protection to changes in the customers life situation, as well as the opportunity to receive up to €200 cash back if no claims have been filed.
- The financial control centre of the QUALITYPARTNERSHIP is PartnerConto. The premiums due for all contracts are covered by a single monthly payment.
- Joining the UNIQA QUALITYPARTNERSHIP automatically includes membership to Austrias largest health programme, the UNIQA VitalClub with over one million members. Roughly 90 VitalCoaches work with a topnotch pool of experts to create individual fitness and health plans for QUALITYPARTNERSHIP customers.
Partnership with our customers is the motto by which we do business. Our advertising campaign in autumn conveyed how UNIQA understands this concept as an insurance of a new generation. He is my partner. Not my pension plan. is the message of the two Austrian skiing stars Marlies Schild and Benjamin Raich, as part of a campaign for our newest pension innovation.
New SuccessPartnership for commercial customers
We have combined the positive experiences in the
QUALITYPARTNERSHIP for private customers with the specific
needs of our commercial customers in the form of the new
SuccessPartnership with a unique product design. This advantage
programme offers our over 120,000 corporate clients, freelancers
and farmers an opportunity to profit from innovative insurance
protection, as well as a wide range of need-based supplemental
and assistance services.
This includes the SuccessBonus, which guarantees the
SuccessPartner premium reimbursement that is graduated
to the premium volume and level of losses. At an annual
premium of at least €1,500 and low or no losses, commercial
customers receive a cash reimbursement of up to €500.
- With the solicitor PLUSservice, UNIQA works in cooperation
with first-class solicitors offices in Austria to
provide all SuccessPartners with qualified telephone
legal advice at any time, guaranteeing immediate professional
assistance in critical situations.
- The weather warnings via SMS and e-mail offer
SuccessPartners severe weather warnings that apply
to their specific postal code region.
- The agricultural portal supplies farmers with important
region-specific weather information via SMS and
mail, according to their personal preferences. Weather
forecasts tailored to the specific postal code region
as well as information on soil moisture, precipitation
and humidity are also available at any time via the
- The MedPLUS24service provides a team of general
practitioners and specialised physicians to answer questions
on all health-related matters over a toll-free hotline.
- SuccessPartners are automatically members of the
UNIQA VitalClub and can take advantage of the services
for free or at specially discounted rates.
- Finally, the SuccessServices will include a new, GPSbased
vehicle fleet management system, including an
electronic trip log for companies and freelancers that
is currently in the design phase.
Unrivalled as the top brand in customer familiarity and service
Our pioneering work in the development of new product combinations
with added value and modern IT-supported services
is paying off. Among insurance customers in Austria, UNIQA remains
the top company, with the best brand value and unrivalled
customer familiarity. In the area of customer contacts, we also
achieved the largest shares of customers (30%) and primary
customers (18%) in 2007.
We were able to strengthen our leading position in the Austrian
insurance market during 2007. UNIQA was once again the top
company among Austrian insurers for 51% of the population. We
received top marks for company loyalty (57%), above-average
service (55%), friendliness (46%) and innovation focus (38%).
We continued our strategy of promoting our corporate identity
and standing as a quality brand through targeted sponsoring
in 2007. Once again, we supported the Salzburg Festival
as one of the main sponsors, but we also sponsored the Operetta
Festival on the Mörbisch floating stage and exhibitions at Austrian
museums. Under the auspices of the ArtCercle, we made possible
the special exhibition Chrome Jewels: Cars with History at the
Technical Museum in Vienna.
In the area of sports sponsoring, we successfully continued our
partnership with Olympic skiing medallist and world champion
Benjamin Raich. The cooperation with famous athletes in Eastern
and south-eastern European markets contributed to additional
awareness of the successful UNIQA brand outside of Austria.
|© 2007 by UNIQA Versicherungen AG|