Information according to section 243a(1) of the Austrian Commercial Code
- The share capital of UNIQA Insurance Group AG is € 309,000,000 and is comprised of 309,000,000 individual no-par value shares in the name of the bearer. € 285,356,365 of the share capital was fully paid in cash and € 23,643,635 was paid in non-cash contributions. All shares confer the same rights and obligations.
- Due to their voting commitments, the shares of UNIQA Versicherungsverein Privatstiftung, Austria Versicherungsverein Beteiligungs-Verwaltungs GmbH, BL Syndikat Beteiligungs Gesellschaft m.b.H., Collegialität Versicherungsverein Privatstiftung and RZB Versicherungsbeteiligung GmbH are counted together. Reciprocal purchase option rights have been agreed upon between the first four shareholders listed.
- Raiffeisen Zentralbank Österreich Aktiengesellschaft holds indirectly, via BL Syndikat Beteiligungs Gesellschaft m.b.H. and RZB Versicherungsbeteiligung GmbH, a total of 31.40 per cent (allocated in accordance with the Austrian Stock Exchange Act) of the company’s share capital; UNIQA Versicherungsverein Privatstiftung holds directly and indirectly through Austria Versicherungsverein Beteiligungs-Verwaltungs GmbH a total of 30.58 per cent (allocated in accordance with the Austrian Stock Exchange Act) of the company’s share capital.
- No shares with special control rights have been issued.
- The employees that have share capital exercise their voting rights directly.
- No provisions of the Articles of Association or other provisions exist that go beyond the statutory provisions for appointing Management Board and Supervisory Board members or for modifying the Articles of Association with the exception of the rule that when a Supervisory Board member turns 70 years of age, they retire from the Supervisory Board at the end of the next Annual General Meeting.
- The Management Board is authorised to increase the company’s equity capital up to and including 30 June 2019 with the approval of the Supervisory Board by a total of no more than € 81,000,000 by issuing up to 81,000,000 no-par voting shares in the name of the holder or registered for payment in cash or in kind, one time or several times. The Management Board is further authorised until 27 May 2018 to buy back up to 30,900,000 treasury shares (together with other treasury shares that the company has already acquired and still possesses) through the company and/or through subsidiaries of the company (section 66 Stock Corporation Act). As at 31 December 2015, the Company held 819,650 treasury shares.
- With regard to the holding company STRABAG SE, corresponding agreements with other shareholders of this holding company exist.
- No reimbursement agreements exist for the event of a public takeover offer.
Information according to section 243a(2) of the Austrian Commercial Code
The most important features of the internal controlling and risk management system with regard to the financial reporting process are described in the .