UNIQA – a brand of success
- In 2010, UNIQA achieved top ratings for name recognition and remembered advertising in the Gallup Insurance Image survey and Ad Tracking survey.
- Once again recognised with the RECOMMENDER Award: As a recognition for exceptional service and high market loyalty, Raiffeisen Versicherung received this award, as did UNIQA for the second time in a row. It expresses the readiness of customers to recommend a company or product name, and confirms that Raiffeisen Versicherung and UNIQA attract customers with first-class service and exclusive product innovations.
- Silver for www.meduniqa.at: The TV MEDIA Web Award awarded the UNIQA health portal second place in the category of best company websites. The evaluated categories were menu navigation, clarity, attractive design and overall impression.
- UNIQA received the Gold Award in the CEEMAX competition for the campaign “UNIQA – the insurance of a new generation” in the Czech Republic. Efficient campaigns in Central and Eastern Europe won CEEMAX awards for the third time in 2010.
- Top places in the EFFIE Awards: In the Ukraine, UNIQA was granted the Gold EFFIE Award for the category “Financial, bank and insurance services”; UNIQA received the Silver Award for the campaign “Small Care” in Bulgaria, and a Bronze for the current campaign “Winners start. Others wait.” in Austria. The EFFIE Award is one of the world‘s most famous awards for successful market communication.
- 2010 superbrands are the Croatian UNIQA subsidiary UNIQA osiguranje d.d., UNIQA Hungary for the fourth time in a row, and UNIQA Bosnia for the third time in a row.
- The UNIQA VitalTruck Tour went to Poland and Hungary in 2010. The mobile health centre was introduced in Budapest in September.
- New sailing weather portal: Since 2010, water sports enthusiasts can obtain wind forecasts and animated weather maps for any lake in Austria on the new UNIQA sailing weather portal. In addition, they can obtain wind analyses, water temperatures and the maximum UV level.
The brands identified as super brands for
2010 include the Hungarian and Bosnian
subsidiaries as well as the Croatian
UNIQA osiguranje d.d.