Information pursuant to Section 243a(1) of the Austrian Commercial Code
- The share capital of UNIQA Insurance Group AG amounts to €309,000,000 and consists of 309,000,000 no-par-value bearer shares, which each carry equal interest in the company’s share capital. €285,356,365 of the share capital was fully paid in cash and €23,643,635 was paid in non-cash contributions. All shares confer the same rights and obligations.
- The shares held by UNIQA Versicherungsverein Privatstiftung, Austria Versicherungsverein Beteiligungs-Verwaltungs GmbH, Collegialität Versicherungsverein Privatstiftung and RZB Versicherungsbeteiligung GmbH are linked in terms of voting rights. Reciprocal purchase option rights have been agreed among these shareholders.
- Raiffeisen Bank International AG indirectly holds a total of 10.87 per cent (allocated in accordance with the Austrian Stock Exchange Act) of the company’s share capital through RZB – BLS Holding GmbH and RZB Versicherungsbeteiligung GmbH; UNIQA Versicherungsverein Privatstiftung holds directly and indirectly through Austria Versicherungsverein Beteiligungs-Verwaltungs GmbH a total of 49.00 per cent (allocated in accordance with the Austrian Stock Exchange Act) of the company’s share capital.
- No shares with special control rights have been issued.
- The employees who have share capital exercise their voting rights directly.
- There are no provisions of the Articles of Association or other provisions that go beyond the statutory provisions for appointing Management Board and Supervisory Board members or for modifying the Articles of Association, with the exception of the rule that, when a Supervisory Board member turns 70 years of age, they retire from the Supervisory Board as of the end of the next Annual General Meeting.
- The Management Board is authorised to increase the company’s equity capital up to and including 30 June 2024 with the approval of the Supervisory Board by a total of no more than €80,000,000 by issuing up to 80,000,000 no-par-value bearer or registered shares conferring voting rights in exchange for payment in cash or in kind, one time or several times. The Management Board is further authorised until 30 May 2023 to buy back up to 30,900,000 treasury shares (together with other treasury shares that the company has already acquired and still possesses) through the company and/or through subsidiaries of the company (Section 66 of the Stock Corporation Act). The company held 2,034,739 treasury shares as at 31 December 2022. 1,215,089 treasury shares are held through UNIQA Österreich Versicherungen AG. This share portfolio resulted from the merger in 2016 of BL Syndikat Beteiligungs Gesellschaft m.b.H. as the transferring company, with UNIQA Insurance Group AG as acquiring company (payment of portfolio in UNIQA shares to shareholders of BL Syndikat Beteiligungs Gesellschaft m.b.H.). This share portfolio is not to be included in the highest number of treasury shares.
- Corresponding agreements with other shareholders of STRABAG SE are in place concerning the holding in this company.
- No reimbursement agreements exist for the event of a public takeover offer.